Backlog and annoying bitches

I was never one to play all the games I own as soon as I get them. I always had a modest backlog of games going on, usually RPG's, which as we know, tend to take a lot more time to play than the more standard cover-based shooty bullshit. WoW doesn't help matters either. Game is really more of a fucking lifestyle choice, and it's starting to bug me again. Read more




I can never seem to just be happy in the game, despite liking it, despite wanting to do better at whatever it is I am doing. But again I find myself bored with the samey old gameplay, the doing the same fucking quests over and over, and dealing with the incredibly stupid people both in my guild and in the world itself. As a side note, speaking of stupid fucking people, there is someone in the guild I subject myself to currently who speaks and acts like she was the victim of a few amateur lobotomies. She was actually offended the other day that no one said "grats" to her when she got some bullshit item everyone and their mother is going to get. Now this "grats" thing bothers the shit out of me. Grats as some of you probably sadly know, is something that is uttered usually when someone gets an achievement in WoW. You may also know the stupid fucks who tend to do this on a regular basis do it on an extremely regular basis. WoW is full of not really achieving anything achievements like visiting the Barber Shop, or hitting level 10, that require less than no effort. However, like everything else WoW does to you, people get conditioned to say grats to all of this. Apparently it has gotten so bad now, whenever this automatic, devoid of actual congratulatory feelings term is not spoken, idiots get offended.

That was extremely tangential to what I really wanted to talk about. Moving along. Due to me buying games at a high rate, and my other time-consuming habits, I usually have the backlog. Usually it is manageable. Not anymore. Fuck you Steam. You and your awesome Summer-Sale has completely ruined any chance I ever had of clearing this backlog. I have obtained a slew of great games at amazing prices and really it bothers me. I now have a console and PC backlog so large I have no idea what to do with it. Well since I am getting a bit sick of WoW it seems, it may be time I get back to some new, different experiences. Thanks to Steam, I now have enough new experiences to last me until the Playstation 5. Fuck you Steam, and thank you.

0 comments: